Storas Ulbha – Administrator Vacancy
NWMCWC Ltd are looking for an administrator to support the project team to deliver the Storas Ulbha project. You will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administration service to the Project Manager and the Education & Marketing Officer, and also lead on grant claims, reporting and financial management of the project.
The contracted hours are 15 per week with a salary of between £7200 – £8000.
The position is initially based in the company office in Dervaig but will be located on Ulva as office space becomes available. During C19 you are expected to be able to work from home and have a broadband & telephone connection.
- Office administration and support
- Basic financial management including data management, ideally with some grant claim funding experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Working with small remote communities especially with reference to the need for good personal skills and need for confidentiality and discretion
- Experience in arranging meetings and events
For a job description and details on how to apply please mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS POST IS FUNDED BY THE NATURAL AND CULTURAL HERITAGE FUND DELIVERED BY NATURE SCOT AND THE NATIONAL LOTTERY HERITAGE FUND